This recipe will satisfy any sweet tooth - not only during Passover, but any
time of the year.
- 3 bars (6 ounces total) semi-sweet chocolate baking bars, broken into pieces
- 2 matzos, broken into pieces (big enough to dip)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- Line large baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwave baking bars in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power
for 1 minute; stir. The bars may retain some of their original shape. If necessary,
microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted.
- Dip matzos about halfway into melted baking bars; shake off excess. Place
on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with coconut, if desired. Refrigerate until
- Store in covered container at room temperature.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 2 min | Servings: 8 (about 3 pieces each)
Nutritional Information: Calories: 150 Calories from Fat: 60 Total Fat: 7
g Saturated Fat: 4.5 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 5 mg Carbohydrates: 22 g Dietary
Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 12 g Protein: 2 g
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value* Total Fat 7 g 10% Saturated Fat 4.5 g 22% Cholesterol 0 mg
0% Sodium 5 mg 0% Carbohydrates 22 g 7% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 12 g 0% Protein
2 g 0% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Passover Recipes