Coconut Macaroons for Passover
The perfect dessert after a Passover dinner.
- 1 package (14 ounces) or 5 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Foil-line and grease baking sheets.
- Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and almond extract
in large bowl.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful on prepared baking sheets; press each cookie
lightly with back of spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks to cool.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Prepn Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 24 servings (2 cookies per serving)
Coconut and Chocolate Macaroons: Stir into dough 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate
mini morsels. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 130 Calories from Fat: 50 Total Fat: 6
g Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 65 mg Carbohydrates: 18 g Dietary
Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 16 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé® and meals.com