Coconut Macaroons for Passover
The perfect dessert after a Passover dinner.
- 1 package (14 ounces) or 5 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Foil-line and grease baking sheets.
- Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and almond extract
in large bowl.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful on prepared baking sheets; press each cookie
lightly with back of spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks to cool.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins
Servings: 24 servings (2
cookies per serving)
Coconut and Chocolate Macaroons: Stir into dough 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate
mini morsels. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 130 Calories from Fat: 50 Total Fat: 6
g Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 65 mg Carbohydrates: 18 g Dietary
Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 16 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.