Passover Egg Salad
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced in circles
- 1 1/2 fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- To make vinaigrette, combine lemon juice and salt. Whisk olive oil into
the mixture until combined.
- To make egg salad: In a pretty glass bowl, place eggs, cucumbers, fennel
and shallots. Add dressing and gently toss. Sprinkle with parsley.
Makes 8 servings.