Passover Orange Roast Brisket
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) beef brisket
- 2 or 3 onions, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Passover fruit wine
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Rub meat with seasonings. Let stand overnight in the refrigerator. Line
a roasting pan with half the sliced onions and lay meat on top, fat side up.
- Combine juice, wine, sugar and ketchup and pour over roast. Top with remaining
- Roast at 325 degrees F for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from oven 1/2 hour before carving.
- Slice across the grain.
Yield: 10 servings
Can be made in the slow cooker!
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by rosskat from New York, USA
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.