Passover Rhubarb Cobbler
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 4 cups rhubarb pieces, 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup unsweetened raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Raspberry or lemon sorbet
- In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, mix 1 1/4 cups sugar and tapioca. Add
rhubarb, raspberries, and lemon juice; mix gently but thoroughly. Let stand
15 minutes to 1 hour to soften tapioca; mix several times.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor or a bowl, whirl or rub together with your
fingers the matzo meal, the remaining 1/2 cup sugar, butter and nutmeg until
fine crumbs form. Squeeze to compact into lumps, then crumble over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven until cobbler is bubbling in center and top
is golden brown, about 1 hour. Let cool 15 minutes; spoon cobbler into bowls
and top with sorbet, if desired.
Submitted to recipegoldmine.com by rosskat from New York, USA.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Passover Recipes