Pareve or dairy
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1 pint coconut OR pineapple sorbet OR 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint mango, passion fruit OR lemon sorbet
- 16 (2 1/2-inch) pleated paper muffin baking cups
- Pareve dessert sauces (chocolate, vanilla, kiwi, mango, raspberry) OR pareve chocolate syrup like Bosco
- 16 raspberries
- Let sorbets stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to soften. Transfer
sorbets to bowls for ease in stirring to make them spreadable.
- Place muffin cups in metal muffin tins. If you don't have muffin tins,
create a double thickness of paper muffin cups and place in a metal baking pan
so they support each other.
- Spread an even layer of raspberry sorbet in bottom 1/3 of each cup. Place
in freezer 15 minutes. Remove from freezer and spread dollops of coconut sorbet
to evenly cover raspberry layer and come up to the second 1/3 of the cup. Return
to freezer 15 minutes. Repeat procedure with mango sorbet (so it comes to top
of cup). Cover pan with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight. Can be made 4 days ahead;
- When ready to serve, invert each sorbet cup onto a dessert plate. Remove
paper muffin cup. Decorate plate with desired sauce. Top each with a fresh raspberry.
Makes 16 servings.