Stuffed Potato Pancakes
This is a great Passover appetizer recipe!
- 4 large potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed smooth
- 1 tablespoon chicken fat or pareve margarine
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup matzo cake meal
- Chopped, leftover beef, seasoned to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together except the beef. With wet hands, form balls
and flatten into a pancake. Fill the center with meat: pick up the dough around
the filling and pinch it together.
- Bake at 375 degrees F until brown.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Passover Recipes