Baked Ravioli and Cheese
- 1 (50 count) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups cubed American cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips (optional)
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, melt margarine in a large saucepan. Stir in flour. Add milk; cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese; heat and stir until cheese is melted. Salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked ravioli; stir gently.
- Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges bubble and top is golden brown.