Baked Ravioli and Cheese
- 1 (50-count) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups cubed American cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, melt margarine in a large saucepan. Stir in flour. Add
milk; cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese; heat and stir until cheese is melted. Salt and pepper to taste. Add
cooked ravioli; stir gently.
- Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges bubble
and top is golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes