Baked Ravioli and Cheese
- 1 (50-count) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups cubed American cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips (optional)
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, melt margarine in a large saucepan. Stir in flour. Add
milk; cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese; heat and stir until cheese is melted. Salt and pepper to taste. Add
cooked ravioli; stir gently.
- Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle crushed potato chips over.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges bubble
and top is golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.