Chicken Club Sandwich One-Pot Pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup panko crispy bread crumbs
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (regular or low-fat)
- 8 ounces (3 cups) uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded jack cheese
- 12 ounces thickly sliced cooked chicken or turkey breast (1/4-inch thick), cut into bite-size strips
- 8 ounces fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1 cup chopped plum (Roma) tomatoes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In 5- to 5 1/2-quart Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat; add bread
crumbs. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until bread crumbs are
toasted and light brown; remove to small bowl.
- Add chicken broth and pasta to Dutch oven; heat to boiling over high
heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 12 to 14 minutes, stirring occasionally,
until pasta is al dente and most of liquid is absorbed.
- Add shredded cheese and chicken or turkey, stirring frequently, until
cheese is melted.
- Gradually add spinach, stirring constantly, until starting to wilt.
Remove from heat; stir in mayonnaise, bacon and tomatoes. Top with toasted
bread crumbs before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes