Citrus-Cherry Pork and Pasta
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 8 ounces mostaccioli, rigatoni or penne, cooked and drained
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork cubes and
onion; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is nicely browned and onion is
tender; set aside.
- Make dressing by shaking together orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper
and orange zest in a small jar with tight-fitting lid.
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the pork and onion, pasta, broccoli, cherries
and walnuts with the dressing.
- Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.