- 2 (10 ounce) packages Parmesan cheese tortellini, cooked as directed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, mixed with 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley
- 1 pound crawfish tails
- Cook tortellini as directed on package. Drain and set aside. Saute onion and garlic in butter until clear. Add slightly rinsed crawfish tails. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, cornstarch mixture and whipping cream. Cook just until it starts to simmer. Fold tortellini into sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Place in lightly buttered casserole pan, sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until hot.
- Serve with salad and hot French bread.
Yield: 6 servings