Creamy Chicken and Penne
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3 x 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Stir in broccoli during last 2 minutes
- Sauté onion in olive oil until softened.
- Add chicken and saute.
- Stir in sun dried tomatoes, cream, broth, vinegar, salt and pepper. Simmer about
- Drain pasta and broccoli, toss with chicken mixture and parmesan cheese.
Makes 6 servings
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 9/28/2001 4:19 pm.