Easy Pasta Skillet
Why reach for the packaged meal kits on the grocery shelf when you can prepare
a hearty homemade pasta dish with ingredients you typically have on hand. Your whole
family will be asking for this meal week after week.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (24 to 26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 3 cups uncooked pasta, such as penne or rotini
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese(2 cups), divided
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, water and Italian seasoning. Bring to boil. Add pasta;
mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is
tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with remaining
1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Cover. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 379 Sodium:
666mg Fat: 15g Carbohydrates: 38g Cholesterol: 57mg Protein: 23g Fiber: 3g
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Makes 8 (1-cup) servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes