Garlic Chicken Pasta Bowl
- 2 1/2 cups dry rotini pasta
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can DEL MONTE® French Style Seasoned Green Beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Diced Tomatoes with Garlic & Onion
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return to pan, cover and keep warm.
- Cook chicken in hot oil in large nonstick skillet 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add beans and undrained tomatoes. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 9 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add Parmesan cheese and chicken mixture to pasta; toss until coated.
- Garnish with additional cheese, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 12 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Del Monte Corporation