Garlic Chicken Pasta Bowl
- 2 1/2 cups dry rotini pasta
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves,
cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) DEL MONTE® French
Style Seasoned Green Beans, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) DEL MONTE® Diced Tomatoes
with Garlic & Onion
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return to pan, cover and keep
- Cook chicken in hot oil in large nonstick skillet 3 minutes or until no longer
- Add beans and undrained tomatoes. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered,
9 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add Parmesan cheese and chicken mixture to pasta; toss until coated.
- Garnish with additional cheese, if desired.
Servings 4 | Prep Time 5 Minutes | Cook Time 12 Minutes
Reprinted with permission from
Del Monte Corporation.