Italian Beef Pasta
- 1 pound beef tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 pound rotini pasta
- In a large skillet over medium heat saute beef strips in hot oil until no longer pink.
- Add prepared vegetables and Italian seasoning to skillet. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
- Mix together broth and cornstarch until smooth. Add to meat mixture in pan; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- Spoon beef mixture over prepared pasta; garnish with fresh basil if desired.