Lobster with Tomato-Herb Penne Pasta
A flavorful lobster sauce is served over penne pasta.
- 1 pound lobster tail meat, cooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can Italian-style tomatoes, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup clam juice or fish stock
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh oregano, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound penne pasta
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut lobster tail meat into bite-size pieces.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add onion and garlic and saute
10 minutes until onion is soft.
- Add tomatoes, clam juice, vinegar, herbs and cayenne; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
- Slowly stir cream into the sauce; add lobster pieces and simmer 20 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until just tender; drain and return to pot.
- Pour the lobster sauce over and toss to coat.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Florida Department of Agriculture
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes