One-Skillet BLT Pasta
One skillet pasta recipe with spinach, tomatoes and bacon crumbles.
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 8 ounces dry rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves
- Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, optional
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes
or until tender.
- Add undrained tomatoes, water, tomato sauce, pasta and garlic salt; stir to combine.
Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook 12 minutes or until pasta is almost
- Meanwhile, heat bacon in microwave according to package directions. Chop bacon;
- Place spinach on top of pasta mixture. Cover; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until
spinach wilts and pasta is tender.
- Add bacon; stir to combine.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Prep Time 15 min | Cook Time 20 min | Servings 6
Nutrition Information: Calories: 241
Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes