Pasta with Bleu Cheese
- 12 to 16 ounces dried rigatoni, penne, rotelle or pasta of choice
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and return to the cooking pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients, adding the optional butter if a
smoother sauce is desired.
- Gently stir to combine the ingredients and melt the cheeses.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 4 to 6.