Pasta with Broccoli
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans College Inn® Garden Vegetable Broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces dry pasta (penne, rotini, ziti)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli ( about 2 cups)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large saucepan, heat broth and garlic powder to a boil; add pasta. Boil 5
minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broccoli to pasta. Return to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or
until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with cheese.
Prep Time 5 Min | Cook Time 15 Mins
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Del Monte Corporation
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes