Pasta with Creamy Zucchini Sauce
- 1 pound rotini or shell pasta
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 large minced garlic clove
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound fresh zucchini, scrubbed and coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water and drain, set aside.
- Heat oil in pasta pot over moderate heat and add garlic, cook 1/2 minute.
- Return pasta to pot and toss to coat with oil/garlic.
- Add cheeses and toss again.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to toss over moderate heat until
cheese and moisture from zucchini coat pasta with a light sauce.
- Serve immediately with additional cheese if desired.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes