Spinach Walnut Penne
Penne pasta cooked with seasoned tomatoes and fresh spinach, topped with walnuts and Parmesan cheese for a dish so good you will not miss the meat.
- 2 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, undrained
- 2 cups dry multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Combine broth, undrained tomatoes, pasta and Fleischmann's in large skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook 15 minutes or just until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in spinach and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and cheese just before serving.
Prep: 25 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.