Sweet Italian Sausage Tortellini
with Caramelized Vegetables
Thinly sliced and caramelized red and yellow bell peppers, onions and garlic
combine with sweet Italian sausage tortellini in a sweet and savory taste sensation.
Garnish with chopped fresh basil to add a little color flair to this delectable
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 each small red and yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Sweet Italian Sausage Tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in medium, nonstick saucepan over medium heat; add onions and bell peppers.
Cook, stirring frequently, for about 20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Add garlic; cook for 3 minutes.
- Add prepared pasta, basil, salt and pepper; cook for 5 minutes until pasta is
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 28 mins | Servings: 4
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.