Tortellini Alfredo with
Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated meat- or cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (4 ounce)
jar roasted red sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
cup shredded fresh basil, divided
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, drain sweet peppers and cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
- In a large saucepan heat Alfredo sauce. Stir in cooked and drained tortellini.
Reduce heat and add sweet peppers. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Before serving, stir in half of the basil.
- Sprinkle with the remaining basil
and the black pepper.
Makes 3 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.