Tortellini with Sage Sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt butter with olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sage leaves and cook until butter just begins to turn brown.
- Remove from heat.
- Ladle sauce over tortellini.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Yield: 3 or 4 servings