- 1 pound frozen meat tortellini
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) sweet butter
teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Parsley, chopped for garnishing
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium/high heat. Add garlic and sauté for
- Stir in artichoke hearts, mushrooms peas and half-and-half. Stir to blend
all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Stir in tortellini until well blended with
sauce and heated through.
- Sprinkle individual portions with parsley.
2 to 3 servings
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.