This stir-fry is redefined - with pasta instead of rice. It's a great way
to get all the vegetables found in Asian stir-fries, but with an Italian accent.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) loose-pack frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/3 cup prepared
peanut- or garlic-flavored stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon
crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews or peanuts
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in pasta, stir-fry sauce, water and crushed red pepper; cook for 1 to 2
minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Sprinkle with nuts just before serving.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 8 mins | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.