Banana Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA BRAND cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 medium bananas, sliced, and dipped in lemon juice
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened
condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Line crust with 2 sliced bananas. Pour filling
over bananas; cover. Chill overnight for best results.
- Before serving, slice remaining banana into slices, dip slices into lemon juice
and garnish the pie with banana slices.
- Store any remaining leftovers in refrigerator, tightly covered.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/20/2001 12:33 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes