Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shell, baked
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar
until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into pastry shell.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon
juice until smooth; stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil over medium
heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.