- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate Graham cracker pie crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and confectioners' sugar; mix
until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in the cherries, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove the pie from the freezer and allow to sit for 10 to 15 minutes before
- Top each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and a maraschino cherry just before
- Store any leftovers covered in the freezer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes