This pie is as rich as cheese cake but creamier.
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare pie crust.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and
2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract and beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour filling into pie crust and bake at 325 degrees F for 28 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool.
- Mix sour cream, 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
and spread on top of pie.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Cool; refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes