Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 Graham cracker crumb pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Let cream cheese stand a room temperature until softened.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract until well mixed. Pour into crust.
- Chill for 3 hours, until firm and then top with cherry pie filling.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.