Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 Graham cracker crumb pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Let cream cheese stand a room temperature until softened.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract until well mixed. Pour into crust.
- Chill for 3 hours, until firm and then top with cherry pie filling.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes