Cherry-O Cream Cheesecake Pie
- 1 Graham cracker crust (either homemade or already prepared)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup ReaLemon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling, chilled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Whip cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed
milk and blend.
- Blend in ReaLemon lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour into pie crust and chill until firm.
- Top with chilled cherry pie filling and chill for at least 2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes