Cherry-O Cream Cheesecake Pie
- 1 Graham cracker crust (either homemade or already prepared)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup ReaLemon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling, chilled
- Whip cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed
milk and blend.
- Blend in ReaLemon lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour into pie crust and chill until firm.
- Top with chilled cherry pie filling and chill for at least 2 hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.