Cherry or Strawberry Cheese Pie
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crumb or baked pastry shell
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry or strawberry pie filling, chilled*
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour into the prepared crust. Chill for 3 hours or until set.
- Top with desired amount of pie filling before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
* If using cherry pie filling, substitute almond extract for the
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes