Chocolate Rice Pie
- 5 extra large eggs
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 shot orange liqueur
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dry Hershey baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 2 cups rice, cooked and drained (not Minute Rice)
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs for crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat together eggs, ricotta, sour cream, liqueur, cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and almond extract.
- Blend in cooled, cooked rice.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan with butter.
- Add bread crumbs. Shake excess crumbs out, then pour in filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes, or until set.
- Serve with whipped cream and shavings of chocolate.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes