Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs (divided)
- 1 (15.1 ounce) package hot fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water (divided)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare pie crust as directed for 1-crust filled pie using a 9-inch pie pan.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and
1 egg; beat until smooth and set aside.
- Reserve hot fudge packet from brownie mix for topping.
- In large bowl combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon of the water
and remaining 2 eggs; beat 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Spread 1/2 cup brownie mixture on bottom of crust.
- Spoon and carefully spread the cream cheese mixture over top, then top with remaining
brownie mixture; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown (if
necessary, cover edge of crust with foil the last 15 minutes if
browning too quickly). Pie may have cracks on surface.
- Place hot fudge from brownie mix in small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds and stir in remaining 1 tablespoon water.
- Drizzle fudge over top of pie.
- Cool for 3 hours or until completely cool.
Yield: 8 servings
Store in fridge.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/6/01 9:29:52 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes