Cream Cheese-Peanut Butter Pie
Use your choice of a Graham cracker crust or a chocolate crust for this
delicious no-bake pie.
- 3 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces frozen dairy topping, thawed
- 1 prebaked Graham cracker or chocolate pie crust
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese,
peanut butter, sugar and milk. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
- Thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: tofutti break
on Visual hunt
/ CC BY-NC-ND
>> Cheese Pie Recipes