Creamy Lime Colada Pie
Tropical flavors abound in a dreamy, creamy pie made easy in a frozen pie crust.
- 1 Pillsbury Pet-Ritz frozen deep dish pie crust (from 12 ounce package)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) box coconut cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- Few drops green food color, if desired
- 1 1/2 cups frozen (thawed) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons flaked or shredded coconut, toasted*
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake and cool crust as directed on package
for One-Crust Baked Shell.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in pudding mix until well blended. Gradually beat in milk.
- Add limeade concentrate and food color, beating until slightly thickened.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Pour into pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 5 hours until set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle toasted coconut over pie.
with remaining whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Yield: 6 servings
* To toast coconut, spread on cookie sheet; bake at 350 degrees
F for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light golden
brown. Or spread coconut in microwavable pie pan; microwave on LOW
for 4 1/2 to 8 minutes, tossing with fork after each minute, until light golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes