Eggnog Cream Cheese Pie
The creaminess and spiciness of eggnog is captured in this easy no-bake cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers, split
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon
McCormick® Rum Flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 1 (8 ounce)
tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with ladyfingers, cutting to fit as necessary.
- Brush ladyfingers with orange juice. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, rum flavor and nutmeg in large bowl with electric mixer
on medium speed until well blended and smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into pie plate.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
- Serve with assorted fresh fruit, if desired.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings
15 mins prep time
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 369 Cholesterol: 93mg
Sodium: 288mg Protein: 6g Total Fat: 25g Fiber: 1g Carbohydrate: 30g
Photo credit: Katie Goodman from Good Life Eats
Recipe and photo credit: