Frozen Lime Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Kraft Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup Haagen Daz lemon sorbet (or other sherbet)
- 2 cups thawed La Creme whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Grated lime peel from one lime (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon green food coloring (optional)
- 1 Pet-Ritz deep dish pie crust, baked
- 1/4 cup toasted, chopped
- Almonds for topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cream cheese and Marshmallow creme, mixing with electric
mixer until well-blended.
- Add sorbet, lime juice, lime peel and food coloring; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into baked, cooled pie shell and top with almonds.
- Freeze until firm.
- Garnish with lime if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes