Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Graham cracker crust
- Blend Marshmallow Creme, peanut butter and cream cheese in a bowl
- Add sugar and whipping cream slowly as you blend together
- Add milk. Blend as above.
- Pour into Graham
cracker crust. Put in freezer until thick.
- Serve after pie has set out for approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
From the kitchen of Judy/AZ.