Frozen Pina Colada Cream Cheese Pie
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, drained, divided
- 1 1/3 cups (3 1/2 ounces) Baker's Angel Flake coconut
- 3 1/2 cups (8 ounces) thawed Cool Whip
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crumb crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, milk, 1/2 cup of the pineapple and
the coconut in blender. Cover and blend at medium speed for 30 seconds.
Fold into whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes (or longer for softer texture)
- Cut into wedges. Garnish with pineapple and maraschino cherries if desired.
- Store any leftover pie in freezer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes