- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup drained fruit (pineapple, peaches or Mandarin oranges)
- 2 (9-inch) Graham
cracker pie shells
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Stir in pecans and drained fruit;
pour into pie shells and refrigerate for several hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes