Caramel Apple Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 cups (8 medium) sliced apples
- 3/4 cup caramel topping
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) can Hungry Jack biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine apples, caramel topping and flour. Spoon into ungreased
12 x 8-inch (2-quart) baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In small bowl combine nuts and sugar.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each in half. Dip each piece
into butter. Roll in sugar mixture. Arrange halves cut side down on top of hot apples.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes