Cherry Almond Cobbler
This is great served with vanilla ice cream!
- 1 (21 ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cherry pie filling with extract. Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Cut butter into next 5 ingredients.
- Add egg and milk all at once.
Mix until just blended.
- Spoon over cherry pie filling.
- Bake for
- Serve warm.