Cherry Cinnamon Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (12.4 ounce) tube refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread pie filling into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Set aside icing from cinnamon rolls.
- Arrange rolls around edge of baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cover and bake for 10 minutes longer or until golden.
- Spread icing over rolls.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes