Cherry Mallow Cobbler
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups cherry pie filling (21 ounce) can
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Combine crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of 8-inch round
baking pan. Cover with pie filling.
- Whip cream with almond extract until stiff.
- Fold in marshmallows and spread over cherry filling.
- Chill several hours before serving.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.