Cherry Mallow Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 cups cherry pie filling (21 ounce) can
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Combine crumbs and margarine. Press into bottom of 8-inch round
baking pan. Cover with pie filling.
- Whip cream with almond extract until stiff.
- Fold in marshmallows
and spread over cherry filling.
- Chill several hours before serving.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes