Cherry Pound Cake Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) pound cake, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry or blueberry pie filling
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping
- Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes. Place cubes in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe
casserole or 9-inch pie plate.
- In small bowl, combine pie filling, water and almond extract.
pie filling over cubed cake and sprinkle with almonds.
- Cover with
plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes or until hot.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes