Flip Flop Cherry Cobbler
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cups cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to
butter mixture alternating with the milk; mix until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Top with filling and sprinkle with sugar. Cover and freeze.
- To bake: Thaw completely in refrigerator.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes or until browned.
Yield: 6 to 8 generous portions
Nutrition values per serving: 684 calories, 13 g fat, 142 g
carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein, 35 mg cholesterol, 430 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.