Apple Butter Pie
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk, whipped and sweetened
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell, with high fluted rim
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg until thickened and a lemon color.
- Add apple butter, melted butter, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Stir well to
- Add evaporated milk; mix well.
- Place in unbaked pie shell and bake on the rack below the center of oven
until filling is set and custard is golden brown. After 40 minutes, remove from
oven and cool on rack.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.