Apricot Cream Pie
This is a very rich pie.
- 3 1/2 cups canned, peeled apricots
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- Drain apricots; mash.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into Graham cracker pie crust.
- Chill overnight.
- Top with whipped cream.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.